NYU Cancer Institute Speakers Bureau
Cancer Speakers in New York City
Cancer education for patients, future healthcare professionals, and the NYC community
As part of its commitment to eliminating cancer in New York City, the nation, and the world, NYU's cancer doctors deliver engaging, informative, educational programs to community groups and organizations. For programs specifically geared to businesses, visit the NYU Langone Medical Center Center For Corporate Wellness.
Lectures are free of charge for community groups and organizations.
Presentations are tailored to the specific needs of constituents, including research innovations, cancer prevention, and patient care. NYU's cancer experts visit your office or location to address questions and issues such as:
- How can I reduce my risk of cancer?
- Which cancer screening tests should I have?
- How can I cope when a family member has been diagnosed with cancer?
- What are the newest cancer treatment methods?
Cancer Lecture Topics
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Early Detection
- Prostate Cancer Prevention and Early Detection
- Skin Cancer Prevention and Detection
- Risk Reduction and Early Detection for Breast Cancer and Gynecologic Cancers
- Lung Cancer Early Detection and Treatment Advances
- Cancer Survivorship Issues