- Adults in Toyland Casino Night Raises Over $700,000 to Benefit Stephen D. Hassenfeld Children’s Center
Carol Alt, Dylan Lauren, Lizzie and Jonathan Tisch, Charlie Walk, and Emcee Jeff Rossen of NBC News/TODAY among more than 600 Guests in Attendance
“Adults in Toyland Casino Night” co-chairs Susan Block Casdin, Kimberly...
- NYU Cancer Institute and the WIN Consortium Collaborate to Advance Personalized Cancer Care
NYU Cancer Institute is proud to announce that it has joined the Worldwide Innovative Networking (WIN) Consortium in personalized cancer medicine. This new partnership will ensure that NYU Cancer Institute play an active and vital role in WIN...
- Researchers Discover Mutations Linked To Relapse Of Childhood Leukemia
Finding Emerged from 100 Billion RNA nucleotides in 10 Children with Cancer
After an intensive three-year hunt through the genome, medical researchers have pinpointed mutations that leads to drug resistance and relapse in the most...
- 2012 NYU Cancer Institute Gala Raises $1.5 Million for Patient Care, Research, Education, and Prevention
More Than 400 Guests Attend Event to Honor James L. Speyer, MD, Professor of Medicine, Medical Director of the Clinical Cancer Center, and Associate Director of Clinical Hospital Operations at NYU Cancer Institute
- NYU Langone Recognized As Top 10 Academic Medical Center for Patient Safety and Quality by University Healthsystem Consortium
NYU Langone Ranked #1 in Effectiveness and Equity Core Domains
NYU Langone Medical Center ranked 8th among the top academic medical centers in the country for patient safety and quality on the University...
- Howard A. Fine, MD, Joins NYU Langone Medical Center
New Neuro-oncologist to Advance Research and Education at NYU Cancer Institute
- NYU Langone Offers Early Detection Lung Cancer Screening
Patients Benefit from World-Class Expertise of Multidisciplinary Team
NYU Langone Medical Center is a pioneer in lung cancer screening and offers comprehensive...
- Key Gene Found Responsible for Chronic Inflammation, Accelerated Aging and Cancer
Researchers at NYU School of Medicine have, for the first time, identified a single gene that simultaneously controls inflammation, accelerated aging and cancer.
“This was certainly an unexpected finding,” said...
- Study Provides Insight into Pancreatic Cancer Progression, New Target for Treatment
Mystery of How Pancreatic Cancer Escapes Immune Detection is Unraveled, Offering Hope for Treatment
Researchers at NYU School of Medicine have made a key discovery that could help doctors treat one of the deadliest...
- New State Of The Art Women’s Imaging Center Opens
Screening Mammography Results Available While You Wait
NYU Langone Medical Center today announced the opening of its Center for Women’s Imaging at 221...