- NYU Cancer Institute Experts Present at 47th American Society of Clinical Oncology 2011 Annual Meeting
Experts from The Cancer Institute, an NCI-designated cancer center, at NYU Langone Medical Center presented new research findings at the 47th American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2011 Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL. The conference was...
- Study Reveals Origins of a Cancer Affecting the Blood And Bone Marrow
NYU Cancer Institute Researchers Identify Novel Mutations in a Cell Communication Pathway
A new study by the NYU Cancer Institute, an NCI-designated cancer center, sheds light on the...
- Mark Philips, MD, Awarded 2011 BioAccelerate NYC Prize for Cancer Drug Discovery Research at NYU Cancer Institute
NYU Langone Medical Center today announced Mark Philips, MD, associate director for basic research at NYU Cancer Institute and professor, Departments of...
- Small Molecules Inhibit Growth of Human Tumor Cells
NYU School of Medicine Researchers Find Molecules Block a Crucial Cell Pathway
- NYU Langone Experts Present Research And Clinical Advances At American Association Of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Meeting
Neurosurgeons from NYU Langone Medical Center will present techniques and discuss surgical approaches and applications of technology at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), held April 9-13, 2011 at the...
- New Test Detects Early-Stage, Asbestos-Related Pulmonary Cancer
Researchers at NYU Langone Medical Center have investigated a novel protein test to detect early-stage, asbestos-related pulmonary cancer. The test can accurately identify proteins secreted...
- NYU Langone Medical Center Physician Honored By The Israel Cancer Research Fund
Cancer Surgeon and Researcher Daniel F. Roses, MD, Receives Excellence in Medicine Award
Daniel F. Roses, MD, the Jules Leonard Whitehill Professor of Surgery and Oncology and chief of the Division of Surgical Oncology at NYU...
- NYU Langone Medical Center Offers Real Time Imaging Technique To Advance Robotic Surgery For Patients
First Center in the World to Use Fluorescence Imaging Technology
NYU Langone Medical Center completed its first surgery this month using a new near-infrared fluorescence imaging guided system available on the...
- NYU Langone Medical Center’s Dr. John P. Curtin Elected President of The Society of Gynecologic Oncologists
NYU Langone Medical Center's John P. Curtin, MD, professor and director of the Division of Gynecologic Oncology in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has been elected the 43rd President of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists (...
- NYU Cancer Institute Experts Present at the American Association for Cancer Research 102nd Annual Meeting 2011
Experts from The Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Center presented new research findings at the American Association for Cancer Research 102nd Annual Meeting 2011 held April 2-6, 2011 in Orlando, Florida. NYU Cancer...