- NYU Cancer Institute Experts Present At The 101st Annual Meeting Of The American Association Of Cancer Research
April 21, 2010 (New York, NY) - Experts from The Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Center presented new research findings at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research in Washington, DC. The...
- May is Melanoma Awareness Month
NYU Langone Medical Center Skin Cancer Experts Are Available For Interviews
May 1, 2010 (New York, NY) -- May is Melanoma Awareness Month-calling attention to a disease that kills one American every hour. Melanoma however...
- Free Skin Cancer Screening At NYU Langone Medical Center
Screening Participants Can Also Participate in Study to Help Identify Genetic Risk Factors for Melanoma
New York, NY (May 3, 2010) - NYU Langone Medical Center's Ronald O. Perelman Department of...
- MoleSafe USA Opens Clinic at NYU Langone Medical Center
First Hospital in the United States to Offer MoleSafe's Cutting-Edge Melanoma Detection Service
May 10, 2010 - MoleSafe a novel, state-of-the-art melanoma screening program, has begun providing services at...
- NYU Cancer Institute Experts Present At American Society Of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
NYU Cancer Institute Fellow to Be Honored For Pediatric Oncology Research
May 21, 2010 (New York, NY) - Experts from The Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Center will present new research findings...
- Owen O'Connor, MD, PhD, Named Top Irish American in the Life Science Industry by Irish Life Science 50
Owen A. O'Connor, MD, PhD, deputy director of clinical research and cancer treatment at The Cancer Institute (CI), chief of the division of hematologic malignancies and medical oncology in the Department of Medicine, and professor of medicine and...
- NYU Langone Medical Center Establishes The Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Stem Cell/Bone Marrow Transplant Center
Center Made Possible by Former NYU Langone Trustee and Founder of the Kaplan Test Preparation Company
NYU Langone Medical Center is pleased to announce the opening of The Rita J. and Stanley H. Kaplan Stem Cell/Bone...