Who We Are
The Supportive Services Program's committed, caring team currently consists of six social workers three nutritionists and two psychiatrists. Several staff members are bilingual, and interpreter services are available. If you have questions about scheduling an individual or group counseling session, please call 212.731.5480.
Administration and Administrative Staff
- James Fraiman, MD, Director of Psychosocial Services
- Bill McDermott, Manager
- Wilson Becerra, Administrative Assistant
Social workers are assigned to patients according to their type of cancer diagnosis.
- Deborah Koeppel, LCSW-R
- Elizabeth Lytton, LCSW
- Tara McAteer, LCSW
- Carmen Morales, LCSW-R
- Marc Plastrik, LCSW-R
- Lisa Sevanick, LCSW
Our psychiatrists have a background in psychiatric symptom management in medically ill and cancer patients.
- Asher Aladjem, MD, Psychiatrist
- James Fraiman, MD, Clinical Psychiatrist
Nutritionists are assigned according to clinical area of responsibility (Perlmutter Cancer Center unit or floor).
- Amanda Bontempo, MS, RD, CDN
- Edelina Bustamante, MS, RD, CDN
- Linda Chio, MS, RD, CDN