The Supportive Services Program's committed, caring team currently consists of:
- 7 Social workers
- 2 Nutritionists
- 2 Psychiatrists
- 1 Psychologist
Several staff members are bilingual, and interpreter services are available.
Administration and Administrative Staff
- James Fraiman, MD: Director of Psychosocial Services
- Laurel Stanley Glynn, MSSW, LCSW, ACHP-SW, OSW-C: Social Work Supervisor
- Wilson Becerra: Administrative Assistant
Social workers are assigned to patients according to their type of cancer diagnosis.
- Christine Nolin, LCSW-R: Head and Neck Cancer, Radiation Oncology, Prostate Cancer
- Deborah Koeppel, LCSW-R: Melanoma, Sarcoma, Breast Surgery, Breast Imaging.
- Elizabeth Lytton, LCSW: Bladder Cancer, Hematology/Oncology, Renal (Kidney) Cancer, Neurological, Breast Surgery
- Lisa Sevanick, LCSW: Breast Cancer, Medical Oncology
- Carmen Morales, LCSW-R: GI/Colorectal Cancers, Pancreatic Cancer
- Stacy Kramer, LCSW: Gynecologic Cancer
Nutritionists are assigned according to clinical area of responsibility (Clinical Cancer Center unit or floor).
- Linda Chio, MS, RD: Medical Practices of Floors 7, 8th Floor Lung Cancer practice, 9, Radiation Oncology
- Holly Mills, MS RD: Medical Practices of Floors 3,4, 8 and Breast Radiation
Our psychiatrists have a background in psychiatric symptom management in medically ill and cancer patients.
- James Fraiman, MD: Clinical Psychiatrist
- Asher Aladjem, MD: Psychiatrist
The psychologist specializes in medical psychotherapy and in assessment of neuropsychological dysfunction.
- Karen Langer, PhD: Clinical Psychologist