NYU Cancer Institute
550 First Avenue
New York, New York 10016
General Information: 212-263-7300
- 33rd Street stop (at Park Avenue) on the Number 6 line
- Grand Central Terminal at 42nd Street between Lexington Avenue and Park Avenue (4,5,6)
Download the NYC Subway Map  (.pdf)
By Public Bus
Coming from downtown, the M15 bus runs the length of First Avenue in Manhattan and stops at 32nd Street and First Avenue. Coming from uptown, the M15 bus runs along Second Avenue and stops at 34th and 2nd.
The M34 bus runs the length of 34th Street in Manhattan and stops directly in front of the north entrance to NYU Langone Medical Center on 34th Street, East of First Avenue. The M16 bus directly connects nationwide bus service at the Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd Street and 8th Avenue) with the NYU Langone Medical Center 34th Street entrance bus stop. Bus fare is $2.25. A MetroCard or coins are required.
Valet parking is available from the front entrance of the Medical Center and from the entrance of the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine.
NYU Langone Medical Center Parking Garages
- 530 First Avenue (under NYU Langone Medical Center near 30th Street)
- 400 East 34th Street (entrance to the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine)
- 333 East 38th Street (a.k.a., 673 First Avenue)
Rates and hours of parking garages vary.
Neighborhood Parking Facilities
- Rapid Parking: 575 First Avenue near 33rd Street (Kips Bay Towers across the street from NYU Langone Medical Center)
- IMPARK: 577 First Avenue (enter at 33rd Street near NYU Child Study Center)
- Imperial Parking: 377 East 33rd Street between First and Second Avenues
- GMC: 300 East 34th Street between First and Second Avenues
- Imperial Parking: 340 East 34th Street between First and Second Avenues
- Central Parking System: 350 East 30th Street (enter at 29th Street)
- Icon: 400 East 35th Street
Nearby metered and street parking are also available. Be sure to check signs for street cleaning, construction, and alternate-side parking rules.
View Larger Map